The flyer for the upcoming CERA Fools Gold Enduro has been posted.
Join us for a day of riding and camping in the national forest. And the best part is there are no gate or camping fees! You will need to get a fire permit if you want a campfire or are using a portable outdoor stove. Get your permit online here or at the Georgetown Ranger Station
Stuff to know:
Required to Ride:
- Current AMA & District 36 Memberships – Be sure to bring membership cards to the signup table when registering or checking in. (memberships for both will be available at registration table – (be sure to give yourself plenty of extra time) Or you can get them before you come at: District 36: Join District 36 / AMA: Join AMA
- Current Red, Green Or Out-of-State OHV Sticker Or Current Licence Plate
- A Forest Service Approved Factory Or Aftermarket Spark Arrestor
- Your Riding Number/Letter (assigned by CERA) On Your Front Number Plate At Least 4″ high
- Your Riding Number On A Helmet Sticker (supplied by CERA) On The Lower Right (throttle) Side Of Your Helmet (make sure you helmet strap doesn’t cover it)
|Date: May 2, 2021
Mace Mill Staging Area
Mace Mill Rd.
|Sign Up Hours:
Saturday 3-5 pm 7-9 pm
Sunday 6-8:30 am
(subject to change)
Fools Gold – 8:00 am
Rider Information Sheet — Important reading if you’re riding our event!
Maybe you’d like to come up and help put on one or both of the meets? We are looking for extra help and no experience is necessary – we train on the job!
If you’re interested signup here: FG Volunteer